Maximilian Frey

HAVOC Recruitment Status

a01e8aea19d485c33a440186819b38c5.png

[RECRUITMENT]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all applicants,

HAVOC Recruitment is currently OPEN, Once you apply, your application will be reviewed and replied to. Please note that there are still very few slots remaining and therefore recruitment from this point forwards will be very selective.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You,

HAVOC Training and Recruitment Division

• Conner CRY :'( 1

hi,

a question i had send a havoc application some time ago but didn't  hear anything from it what should i do?

10 minutes ago, Can said:

hi,

a question i had send a havoc application some time ago but didn't  hear anything from it what should i do?

Hi,
This is probably not the correct place to ask this, however if you click the link below, it will take you to a private message with Obsidian, a Major in HAVOC and I'm sure he can answer any questions you may have regarding the issue.

https://phoenixrp.co.uk/messenger/compose/?to=2092