21 minutes ago, Roemer said:

Arma Experience (500+ Hours) - 517 Hours
Sustainable Bank - 
Advanced Rebel/Rebel - Advanced Rebel
Know Rules -
Know Arma Physics -
Previous Gangs - 
some gangs from friends
What makes you SFG material - I like combat and roleplay and i can support you with my help at almost anytime you want.

Previous Gangs - some gangs from friends

Any previous Bans? - yes 2

Declined

Arma Experience (500+ Hours) - 437 
Sustainable Bank - 1.34mil
Advanced Rebel/Rebel - Rebel
Know Rules - Yes
Know Arma Physics - Yes
Previous Gangs -

Spartan, (They died), Some gangs from Olympus as [-], Z, PKU, BR, etc.

What makes you SFG material -

I'm pretty good at PvP and protecting myself & skilled with cartels. I rate my PVP at a 8.9/10 and Cartels with 9/10. 

Any previous Bans? - Nope.

2 minutes ago, dadadadadadadadadaadada said:

Arma Experience (500+ Hours) - 437 
Sustainable Bank - 1.34mil
Know Rules - Yes
Know Arma Physics - Yes
Previous Gangs -

Spartan, (They died), Some gangs from Olympus as [-], Z, PKU, BR, etc.

I'm pretty good at PvP and protecting myself & skilled with cartels. I rate my PVP at a 8.9/10 and Cartels with 9/10. 

Any previous Bans? - Nope.

ACCEPTED

Please join SFG open room

Arma Experience (500+ Hours) - 578h
Sustainable Bank - 1M
Know Rules - A few
Know Arma Physics - I do
Previous Gangs - The Reich
What makes you SFG material - Im an old trusted friend and I have shown my skills

Any previous Bans? - No

- WolfClaw

3 minutes ago, WolfClaw said:

Arma Experience (500+ Hours) - 578h
Sustainable Bank - 1M
Know Rules - A few
Know Arma Physics - I do
What makes you SFG material - Im an old trusted friend and I have shown my skills

Any previous Bans? - No

- WolfClaw

ACCEPTED

come on ts and we can have a chat

On 7/13/2018 at 7:24 PM, KLW said:

Arma Experience (500+ Hours) - https://gyazo.com/6765a0970fca06fe94477d61c98ff5c4
Sustainable Bank - yes, precisely i have 13.5 mil

Advanced Rebel/Rebel - black market
Know Rules - yes, been on server for about 1 and a half year now
Know Arma Physics - yes
Previous Gangs - BA, Renowned, also used to be in cops and currently in HAVOC

I am very mature and also would consider myslef to be good at rp, along with this, i am good in combat e.g cartels, and feel like i could be useful in the future

Any previous Bans? - yes but they were about 7 months ago

1 minute ago, Adam Sparrow said:

How to join? Speak to one of us and fill following requirements:

Arma Experience (500+ Hours) - 
https://gyazo.com/6765a0970fca06fe94477d61c98ff5c4
Sustainable Bank - yes, precisely i have 13.5 mil

Advanced Rebel/Rebel - black market
Know Rules - yes, been on server for about 1 and a half year now
Know Arma Physics - yes
Previous Gangs - BA, Renowned, also used to be in cops and currently in HAVOC

I am very mature and also would consider myslef to be good at rp, along with this, i am good in combat e.g cartels, and feel like i could be useful in the future

Any previous Bans? - yes but they were about 7 months ago

ACCEPTED

Arma Experience (500+ Hours) - 641
Sustainable Bank - 8.830.333
Advanced Rebel/Rebel - Rebel yes
Know Rules - Yes
Know Arma Physics - yes
Previous Gangs - kinguns -tca-arcus-ooga

What makes you SFG material -

I do not know if you will accept me or not for this reason
I love teamwork if I accept and will offer support to the gang in terms of fighting and other things
I am good at flying in the helicopter
I can fight somewhat and drive cars too

Any previous Bans? - No

50 minutes ago, AliAM said:

Arma Experience (500+ Hours) - 641
Sustainable Bank - 8.830.333
Advanced Rebel/Rebel - Rebel yes
Know Rules - Yes
Know Arma Physics - yes
Previous Gangs - kinguns -tca-arcus-ooga

What makes you SFG material -

I do not know if you will accept me or not for this reason
I love teamwork if I accept and will offer support to the gang in terms of fighting and other things
I am good at flying in the helicopter
I can fight somewhat and drive cars too

Any previous Bans? - No

Declined

re-apply in 7 days - feel free to pm me for more info on why we declined you

On 7/13/2018 at 7:24 PM, KLW said:
in game name: connor
hours: 300
previous gangs :sfg 
no bans 
i came to altis seeking a better life one where i could leave my life of poverty behind and become an mersonery i moved to altis 2 years ago where i became a street husaler until a guy called hols took me under his wing 

Arma Experience (500+ Hours) - 330 hours however all them hours are all on Phoenix apart from around 10hours
Sustainable Bank - 18.4mil 
Advanced Rebel/Rebel - Yes & Black Market
Know Rules - Yes
Know Arma Physics - Yes
Previous Gangs - I was the Leader of Revolution Army 
What makes you SFG material - I am diffidently trustworthy, i am great at following orders and i am very active, also good a combat i think i would make great member of SFG  

2 minutes ago, Supreme1137 said:

Arma Experience (500+ Hours) - 330 hours however all them hours are all on Phoenix apart from around 10hours
Sustainable Bank - 18.4mil 
Advanced Rebel/Rebel - Yes & Black Market
Know Rules - Yes
Know Arma Physics - Yes
Previous Gangs - I was the Leader of Revolution Army 
What makes you SFG material - I am diffidently trustworthy, i am great at following orders and i am very active, also good a combat i think i would make great member of SFG  

ACCEPTED

Arma Experience (500+ Hours) - 4100+
Sustainable Bank - Not Really in fairness
Know Rules - Yes sir
Know Arma Physics - Yes sir
Previous Gangs - Altis Government
What makes you SFG material - Everything about me I
'd say really, I am... really really good.

Any previous Bans? - No

In Game Name: Andy James

500 Hours minimum - 1313 

Stats Page Link - https://stats.phoenixrp.co.uk/player/76561198808733398

Previous Gangs - TIA/BIA/vM/TITAN/TBF/Atlas

Any previous Bans? - no

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go):  

My life was perfect, great job, beautiful children and an angel for a wife. But all that was taken from me by my own people. 

I was married to my job working as a Constable in the South African Police Drug Unit and hot on the trail of one of the biggest drug lords named Tax Man.  Months went by and finally, we had a big break in the case, we were tasked to arrest Tax Man's brother Ike. We were four officers that made entry and found Ike sitting on his couch, he looked me in the eyes and smirked as I approached him. 

On our way back to the station, we got ambushed. Our van was riddled with bullets and I hear a loud bang and the sound of glass breaking. I jumped out of the van and pulled Ike out from the back of the van.  Suddenly I feel a mist of blood hitting my face and as I look at Ike I noticed that he was shot through the side of his head. I looked up and see that shooter, you could see in his face he that bullet was intended for me. I open fire hitting him in the chest killing him. Shots wiss past me as the second shooter opens fire. I called for backup and noticed that the front police car was rammed killing bought my colleges.  I moved to the front of the van to see if Jhonny is ok and get the van between me and the other gunman. Johnny was badly injured and knocked out. I noticed a warm sensation running down my left shoulder and a sharp pain, I looked and see that my uniform is covered in my own blood. The gunshots came to a stop but then I hear someone coming closer as there foots steps are crunching on the broken glass on the road. I point my firearm in the direction of the noise and prepare myself to kill. I was losing blood and was starting to fade, I could see a silhouette of a man walking up but as I wanted to harness my last energy to pull the trigger but due to blood loss passed out....

Two days later I woke up in the hospital, I was badly wounded and lucky to be alive. As my eyes adjust to the bright sunlight entering the room I noticed my wife sitting next to me crying. She tells me that Jhonny was hit in the neck and did not make it. I get overcome with sadnes with the news of my best friends death. She holds my hand and leans forward I can feel her tears dripping on my cheek as she kisses me. SHe hands me a file from the station commander stating that we have been placedd under state protection because Taxman blames me for the death of his brother. I look at her and I can see the desperation for a new life in her face, away from all this in a new town with new identities and a new beginning. I smile softly and 

Months went by and we completely forgot about the incident. We had new jobs and the kids were placed in a new school. I was on my way home from work when I received a call from my wife. As I answered the phone I could hear a scuffling and my wife shouting for help. I shouted hysterically hoping for my wife's voice over the phone but all I got was the beep of the call ending. I rushed home to find my front door broken down.  Fear came over me and I prayed that I would not walk into my own horror story. As I enter my house the walls and floor were covered in blood. I drew my firearm shouting her name but only silence replied. As I walked into our bedroom I spot her lifeless body next to my children. She protected them to the end.

Two years have passed and I still wear my wedding ring. I almost lost my pride and reason for living in the bottom of a bottle but one of my old informants told me that Taxman, the instigator behind the death of my family is on the island of Altis accompanied with my old station commander. They are busy arranging large shipment of drugs from Altis to Cape Town South Africa and I intend to hunt them down and make them pay for what they have done.

22 minutes ago, Andy Jamess said:

In Game Name: Andy James

500 Hours minimum - 1313 

Stats Page Link - https://stats.phoenixrp.co.uk/player/76561198808733398

Previous Gangs - TIA/BIA/vM/TITAN/TBF/Atlas

Any previous Bans? - no

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go):  

My life was perfect, great job, beautiful children and an angel for a wife. But all that was taken from me by my own people. 

I was married to my job working as a Constable in the South African Police Drug Unit and hot on the trail of one of the biggest drug lords named Tax Man.  Months went by and finally, we had a big break in the case, we were tasked to arrest Tax Man's brother Ike. We were four officers that made entry and found Ike sitting on his couch, he looked me in the eyes and smirked as I approached him. 

On our way back to the station, we got ambushed. Our van was riddled with bullets and I hear a loud bang and the sound of glass breaking. I jumped out of the van and pulled Ike out from the back of the van.  Suddenly I feel a mist of blood hitting my face and as I look at Ike I noticed that he was shot through the side of his head. I looked up and see that shooter, you could see in his face he that bullet was intended for me. I open fire hitting him in the chest killing him. Shots wiss past me as the second shooter opens fire. I called for backup and noticed that the front police car was rammed killing bought my colleges.  I moved to the front of the van to see if Jhonny is ok and get the van between me and the other gunman. Johnny was badly injured and knocked out. I noticed a warm sensation running down my left shoulder and a sharp pain, I looked and see that my uniform is covered in my own blood. The gunshots came to a stop but then I hear someone coming closer as there foots steps are crunching on the broken glass on the road. I point my firearm in the direction of the noise and prepare myself to kill. I was losing blood and was starting to fade, I could see a silhouette of a man walking up but as I wanted to harness my last energy to pull the trigger but due to blood loss passed out....

Two days later I woke up in the hospital, I was badly wounded and lucky to be alive. As my eyes adjust to the bright sunlight entering the room I noticed my wife sitting next to me crying. She tells me that Jhonny was hit in the neck and did not make it. I get overcome with sadnes with the news of my best friends death. She holds my hand and leans forward I can feel her tears dripping on my cheek as she kisses me. SHe hands me a file from the station commander stating that we have been placedd under state protection because Taxman blames me for the death of his brother. I look at her and I can see the desperation for a new life in her face, away from all this in a new town with new identities and a new beginning. I smile softly and 

Months went by and we completely forgot about the incident. We had new jobs and the kids were placed in a new school. I was on my way home from work when I received a call from my wife. As I answered the phone I could hear a scuffling and my wife shouting for help. I shouted hysterically hoping for my wife's voice over the phone but all I got was the beep of the call ending. I rushed home to find my front door broken down.  Fear came over me and I prayed that I would not walk into my own horror story. As I enter my house the walls and floor were covered in blood. I drew my firearm shouting her name but only silence replied. As I walked into our bedroom I spot her lifeless body next to my children. She protected them to the end.

Two years have passed and I still wear my wedding ring. I almost lost my pride and reason for living in the bottom of a bottle but one of my old informants told me that Taxman, the instigator behind the death of my family is on the island of Altis accompanied with my old station commander. They are busy arranging large shipment of drugs from Altis to Cape Town South Africa and I intend to hunt them down and make them pay for what they have done.

ACCEPTED

Arma Experience (500+ Hours) - Yes 783 hours
Sustainable Bank - Yes
Advanced Rebel/Rebel - Advanced
Know Rules - Yes
Know Arma Physics - Yes
Previous Gangs - APC, BG, TMM, HOG and SFG but got kicked for inactivity.
What makes you SFG material - Good roleplay and good combat skills.

Any previous Bans? - I think RDM, combat log and combat spawn.

45 minutes ago, Neil Wilson said:

Arma Experience (500+ Hours) - Yes 783 hours
Sustainable Bank - Yes
Advanced Rebel/Rebel - Advanced
Know Rules - Yes
Know Arma Physics - Yes
Previous Gangs - APC, BG, TMM, HOG and SFG but got kicked for inactivity.
What makes you SFG material - Good roleplay and good combat skills.

Any previous Bans? - I think RDM, combat log and combat spawn.

ACCEPTED

Hi

Im looking for a gang to RP with on the server kinda getting bored of the lone wanderer play at the moment see a few of your group at work and after reading abit more you lot seem like the sort of thing i want from a gang in ArmA.

i have put my form below and look forward to hearing back from you

many thanks Andy

1. Arma Experience (500+ Hours) - ArmA 3-776 Hrs, ArmA 2- over 800 Hrs
  2. Sustainable Bank - atm 1.7 million but i can make a 1 million very quickly
  3. Advanced Rebel/Rebel - Rebel need to get advanced
  4. Know Rules - been playing for just over a week know the rules very well
  5. Know Arma Physics - worked as a map builder so got to know the physics engine quite well 
  6. Previous Gangs - No previous gangs
  7. What makes you SFG material - previous ArmA experience iv done 1 year with Reality gaming on there servers as well as been a police office in the past arma servers and do mil-sim airsoft with actual ex military
  8. Age: 26
  9.  Previous Gangs - No gangs
  10. Any previous Bans? - No bans

1 minute ago, DeadPool210192 said:

Hi

Im looking for a gang to RP with on the server kinda getting bored of the lone wanderer play at the moment see a few of your group at work and after reading abit more you lot seem like the sort of thing i want from a gang in ArmA.

i have put my form below and look forward to hearing back from you

many thanks Andy

1. Arma Experience (500+ Hours) - ArmA 3-776 Hrs, ArmA 2- over 800 Hrs
  2. Sustainable Bank - atm 1.7 million but i can make a 1 million very quickly
  3. Advanced Rebel/Rebel - Rebel need to get advanced
  4. Know Rules - been playing for just over a week know the rules very well
  5. Know Arma Physics - worked as a map builder so got to know the physics engine quite well 
  6. Previous Gangs - No previous gangs
  7. What makes you SFG material - previous ArmA experience iv done 1 year with Reality gaming on there servers as well as been a police office in the past arma servers and do mil-sim airsoft with actual ex military
  8. Age: 26
  9.  Previous Gangs - No gangs
  10. Any previous Bans? - No bans

ACCEPTED