Jump to content
KLW

Sofia Freedom Ghosts

Recommended Posts

image.png.db0a41cda987d92fdb56b73311cb2298.png
 

                                  Sofia Freedom Ghosts Origins Story

Special forces stranded on Altis… North of friendly position and within Rebel territory. This is where the Sofia Freedom Ghosts found themselves with a challenge that would change them and shape the future of not only the team but Altis also.

 

After the platoon was ambushed by large groups of rebels leaving only a handful of specialist soldiers fighting for not just life but for honor and for fellow comrades, the realisation of abandonment and darkness ahead set in. The Sofia Freedom Ghosts fought throughout the days that turned to weeks and the weeks that turned to months soon seeing that even with all of the military that backed them up previously, promises of safety and care, all lost, they only had each other and the skill sets they each had mastered.

 

Blood, Mud, Fatigue and Mental strain pushed hard down on this squad, months went by of fighting rebels; suffering losses and losing every strand of hope of survival. Face to face with a large compound home to Political Generals within the rebel ranks, surrounded by a vast amount of enemies and fortifications the main challenge had started. 24 hours of planning and preparation. The task was simple; kill the Generals that had put you through months of hell and hijack the freighter to safety and hopefully live to see a better tomorrow! Not so simple but with little choice the attack began...

 

Death, Pain and Suffering these are the elements of life and war that molded the Sofia Freedom Ghosts, through tactical decisions and skillful execution of judgement the task was complete! Many rebels dead and the Generals headless will never give another order. The Sofia Freedom Ghosts found themselves shipwrecked within an island known as Altis. Unlike normal controlled civilisation this island is considered dangerous, gang infested and in possession of corrupted lands.

 

For the Sofia Freedom Ghosts this was an opportunity, a fresh start if you will. Having each other they worked together to create their own group that would be different from most other gangs on the island, focused on propaganda through the media of the island, they will make their presence known! Once abandoned and forgotten in this new place they will be seen and remembered. This is not a point of revenge, vengeance or malicious intent. Trouble seems to always find the Sofia Freedom Ghosts so the next time it does they will be supported by their own band of brothers. The group is known as Sofia Freedom Ghosts and they have found their place in Altis, learn to respect, fear and honor what they find dear and you will have little problems within their presence. Disrespect, be unloyal and aim to destroy this…. Well let me remind you of what went down in 20 years ago.

 

 

 

  Quote

 

 

- Our Codes That Are To Be Upheld -

- Be Honourable

- Be Respectful

- Be Fearful

Sofia Freedom Ghosts will be enforcing these codes, this is done by having trained members. 

Now the Sofia Freedom Ghosts have established a group, a new band of Brothers we will continue to recruit and improve both new members to the ranks and current members. Within Altis we will aim to protect those that are in need of protection, but if our codes are broken your Wealth, Stature or even Political Positions will not exclude you from punishment. This applies to members of the Group, although Brothers you may be; breaking of the codes will result in punishment on a deeper level as we must 'Practice what we preach'.

We will show mercy but that said a price needs to be paid, depending on the severity a price will be set that will give a choice for the people involved to be released with their lives.

 

Alliance: NONE
 SFG are capable of taking care of them self.
If people want to have peace, we take £5,000,000 a week for a peace agreement.

HandBook
*HandBook*

 

Discord - All Welcome -
*https://discord.gg/K9wJ2ut*

 

 Roster
*Roster*

 

Application for SFG

In order to apply for SFG you will have to fill out a quick application form, if your application is accepted we will then proceed to roleplay with you in game and do an interview on Teamspeak3.

Application Template

                                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Application For SFG --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Only points we ask for are the following;

- Must be Mature, No bitching in sidechat or on TS. You deal with issues the right way through the higher ups of the group. This is not needed in Phoenix as standard but it is needed if you are a member of SFG, This is how we work!

- RP is a must.  If you are looking to fight 24/7 this may not be the group for you. We are handy with a gun and will ultimately fight, but RP is first and foremost the priority.

- you must have at least $1M in the bank and Rebel license to apply.

- We would prefer a minimum age of 16, but you would be considered if a little younger.

- Be Active 

- English speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------

APPLICATION TEMPLATE



How to join? Speak to one of us and fill following requirements:

Arma Experience (500+ Hours) -
Sustainable Bank -
Advanced Rebel/Rebel -
Know Rules -
Know Arma Physics -
Previous Gangs -
What makes you SFG material -
Age: 15+

 Previous Gangs -

Any previous Bans? -



Please note: 

Make sure you ASK the people to vouch for you BEFORE putting them down as a vouch in application.

Capture Zones:

SFG is the rightfull owner OF Pefkas Bay on the Island. Any gang, police or person trying to take this from us will face a death penalty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Post your application in the reply section -

If you have any other questions about our group please do not hesitate to ask me on Teamspeak - TS.phoenixrp.co.uk.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Game Name: Lucas Petit as normal but Napoleon Bonaparte as Civ

Age: 16 + 15

500 Hours minimum -  2300

Stats Page Link - I got everything except those jets man, https://stats.phoenixrp.co.uk/player/76561198214548352

Previous Gangs - Vanquish, AFF, TITAN, Syndicate, Venom and Serenity

 

 

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): Got on this island did moonshine for a long time until got busted by HAVOC, started doing popcorn because it was safer I realize Meth was better so I started doing that and I did a lot a lot of runs made money, joined Medic, made more money, joined HAVOC, the big epidemic of Beer happened and I made a lot more money and now I'm here. I want to improve on anything I can. I meant a lot of different people so people which I still know to this day, I had lots of fun times and unforgettable moments. That is literally what I did and I don't regret any moment of it.

What will you bring to the Ghosts?: I can bring everything I got to offer, my amazing flying skills, my amazing coms, my amazing frame rate, my combat skills, my knowledge in a combat situation, I got good RP that I always want to improve, and the best coms you ever have seen got a lot of time invested into this game and this community.

Why do you want to join SFG?: Got a lot of lads I know that are in the gang, heard a lot of good things, I like the roleplay aspect of it, and want to see how it is. Also, Holls is Awesome. Love the organization the Roster looks awesome and the Handbook is properly made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Game Name: Ainsley (HAVOC Ivo )

Age: 16 + 14 but I would think im mature

500 Hours minimum - 3000+

Stats Page Link - https://stats.phoenixrp.co.uk/player/76561198077431566

Previous Gangs - First SFG vM Serenity (APC)

 

 

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): My name is Ainsley and I spent most of my life living on a farm working for my carers growing a batch of corn to create popcorn to sell for my family this didn't make much money and I had to resort to illegal work and my "carers" bought a house in Altis and we moved here together this changed how we had to do things and it made us poor so we acted as maintenance workers on the gas stations around the island and then we would walk straight out money in hand and when the APC showed up we told them it was for a business contract I then proceded to a point were I met a man named Holls he knew a few friends and before I knew it we created the Sofia freedom ghosts it changed it all our rivals stood no chance they couldn't stop us until the leader one day applied for a position as a community manager and to his surprise he made the cut this ruined the gang is slowly disbanded But as soon as I heard that SFG has been recommisioned so I am very eager to give my abilitys in this department

What will you bring to the Ghosts?: My combat skills and abilities to roleplay are my main areas of success and I really want to show my abilities in this force again and be able to make more places and situations in this group 

Why do you want to join SFG?: Because my past experience gave me the motivation to give it another try at this group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Ninj said:

wtf are you @KLW

Im whatever you want me to be, missed my ghost hotel and my jet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sanders said:

The man, the myth, the legend is back.

Hello, 911 how can i help, ermmm there is a bunch of guys in camo clothing doing kungfu outside the Kavela PD singing [Carl Douglas Kung Fu Fighting] 

 
 
 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2018 at 11:34 PM, Lucas Petit said:

In Game Name: Lucas Petit as normal but Napoleon Bonaparte as Civ

Age: 16 + 15

500 Hours minimum -  2300

Stats Page Link - I got everything except those jets man, https://stats.phoenixrp.co.uk/player/76561198214548352

Previous Gangs - Vanquish, AFF, TITAN, Syndicate, Venom and Serenity

 

 

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): Got on this island did moonshine for a long time until got busted by HAVOC, started doing popcorn because it was safer I realize Meth was better so I started doing that and I did a lot a lot of runs made money, joined Medic, made more money, joined HAVOC, the big epidemic of Beer happened and I made a lot more money and now I'm here. I want to improve on anything I can. I meant a lot of different people so people which I still know to this day, I had lots of fun times and unforgettable moments. That is literally what I did and I don't regret any moment of it.

What will you bring to the Ghosts?: I can bring everything I got to offer, my amazing flying skills, my amazing coms, my amazing frame rate, my combat skills, my knowledge in a combat situation, I got good RP that I always want to improve, and the best coms you ever have seen got a lot of time invested into this game and this community.

Why do you want to join SFG?: Got a lot of lads I know that are in the gang, heard a lot of good things, I like the roleplay aspect of it, and want to see how it is. Also, Holls is Awesome. Love the organization the Roster looks awesome and the Handbook is properly made.

Application has been Accepted! 

Join teamspeak - Message me when you are on and we will have a chat -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2018 at 12:10 AM, Ainsley said:

In Game Name: Ainsley (HAVOC Ivo )

Age: 16 + 14 but I would think im mature

500 Hours minimum - 3000+

Stats Page Link - https://stats.phoenixrp.co.uk/player/76561198077431566

Previous Gangs - First SFG vM Serenity (APC)

 

 

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): My name is Ainsley and I spent most of my life living on a farm working for my carers growing a batch of corn to create popcorn to sell for my family this didn't make much money and I had to resort to illegal work and my "carers" bought a house in Altis and we moved here together this changed how we had to do things and it made us poor so we acted as maintenance workers on the gas stations around the island and then we would walk straight out money in hand and when the APC showed up we told them it was for a business contract I then proceded to a point were I met a man named Holls he knew a few friends and before I knew it we created the Sofia freedom ghosts it changed it all our rivals stood no chance they couldn't stop us until the leader one day applied for a position as a community manager and to his surprise he made the cut this ruined the gang is slowly disbanded But as soon as I heard that SFG has been recommisioned so I am very eager to give my abilitys in this department

What will you bring to the Ghosts?: My combat skills and abilities to roleplay are my main areas of success and I really want to show my abilities in this force again and be able to make more places and situations in this group 

Why do you want to join SFG?: Because my past experience gave me the motivation to give it another try at this group.

Application has been Accepted! 

Join teamspeak - Message me when you are on and we will have a chat -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In Game Name: pLankton

Age: 16 +: 15 

500 Hours minimum - 6k 

Stats Page Link - https://stats.phoenixrp.co.uk/search?string=76561198159840718

Previous Gangs - None

 

 

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): My name is Plankton i like to hunt in the North West Regions of Altis mostly mountain goat and hare. im from Sofia originally but i live in Athira now. How ever though i want to become part of something and have a laugh while im doing it.  

What will you bring to the Ghosts?: i have 6k hours, im pretty good. I can fly helis, very good at driving MRAPS and know how to play with them tactically. My comms arent aids ik how to keep my mouth shut im easy to get on with. I can be an active player. 

Why do you want to join SFG?: I am new to the server and want to start playing actively and get involved in gang activities such as robberies, fights hostage negotiations, all of that kind of stuff, basically all my 6k hours are on other Altis Life servers so ik what im doing. atm im spamming out runs getting as much money as possible to stay involved in gang events

 

Edited by pLankton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, pLankton said:

In Game Name: pLankton

Age: 16 +: 15 

500 Hours minimum - 6k 

Stats Page Link - https://stats.phoenixrp.co.uk/search?string=76561198159840718

Previous Gangs - None

 

 

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): My name is Plankton i like to hunt in the North West Regions of Altis mostly mountain goat and hare. im from Sofia originally but i live in Athira now. How ever though i want to become part of something and have a laugh while im doing it.  

What will you bring to the Ghosts?: i have 6k hours, im pretty good. I can fly helis, very good at driving MRAPS and know how to play with them tactically. My comms arent aids ik how to keep my mouth shut im easy to get on with. I can be an active player. 

Why do you want to join SFG?: I am new to the server and want to start playing actively and get involved in gang activities such as robberies, fights hostage negotiations, all of that kind of stuff, basically all my 6k hours are on other Altis Life servers so ik what im doing. atm im spamming out runs getting as much money as possible to stay involved in gang events

 

Application has been Accepted! 

Join teamspeak - Message me when you are on and we will have a chat -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

back up and running now are you i was in this gang before but i went into hospital and when i came out i so that they was no more sfg so it is nice to see this gang and and enjoy your gang time everyone 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Game Name: cameron

Age: 16 + 15 

500 Hours minimum - 300

Stats Page Link -

Previous Gangs - SFG, The Riech and RA 

Any previous Bans? - no

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): my name is cameron i lived in a place called athria and done same work by doing copper but not no more because i got into a gang that was doing drug runs so i went with them and done some drug runs and this is where i am at now boring life i know but i had same good time.

What will you bring to the Ghosts?: good combat and good RP

Why do you want to join SFG?: i want to join SFG because this gang was my second gang that  i was in before and i really enjoyed the time they and i want to come back and have that time again 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CamzyKiller66 said:

In Game Name: cameron

Age: 16 + 15 

500 Hours minimum - 300

Stats Page Link -

Previous Gangs - SFG, The Riech and RA 

Any previous Bans? - no

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): my name is cameron i lived in a place called athria and done same work by doing copper but not no more because i got into a gang that was doing drug runs so i went with them and done some drug runs and this is where i am at now boring life i know but i had same good time.

What will you bring to the Ghosts?: good combat and good RP

Why do you want to join SFG?: i want to join SFG because this gang was my second gang that  i was in before and i really enjoyed the time they and i want to come back and have that time again 

 

+1 my welsh guy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CamzyKiller66 said:

In Game Name: cameron

Age: 16 + 15 

500 Hours minimum - 300

Stats Page Link -

Previous Gangs - SFG, The Riech and RA 

Any previous Bans? - no

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): my name is cameron i lived in a place called athria and done same work by doing copper but not no more because i got into a gang that was doing drug runs so i went with them and done some drug runs and this is where i am at now boring life i know but i had same good time.

What will you bring to the Ghosts?: good combat and good RP

Why do you want to join SFG?: i want to join SFG because this gang was my second gang that  i was in before and i really enjoyed the time they and i want to come back and have that time again 

 

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CamzyKiller66 said:

In Game Name: cameron

Age: 16 + 15 

500 Hours minimum - 300

Stats Page Link -

Previous Gangs - SFG, The Riech and RA 

Any previous Bans? - no

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): my name is cameron i lived in a place called athria and done same work by doing copper but not no more because i got into a gang that was doing drug runs so i went with them and done some drug runs and this is where i am at now boring life i know but i had same good time.

What will you bring to the Ghosts?: good combat and good RP

Why do you want to join SFG?: i want to join SFG because this gang was my second gang that  i was in before and i really enjoyed the time they and i want to come back and have that time again 

ACCEPTED!

Join open room to have your interview!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In Game Name: andersonchristos

Age: 7

500 Hours minimum - 17.5

Stats Page Link - wat that mean

Previous Gangs - don't worry

Any previous Bans? - sure

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): my name is anderosn christos and I hate sfg and I wanna join ur gang so I can frag all of sfg because they are bad at this game

What will you bring to the Ghosts?: dead bodies of the sfg people

Why do you want to join SFG?: so I have someone to share the human meat with next time I frag an sfg. im dedicated to shooting up sfg pls do not accept this

Edited by sofneo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sofneo said:

In Game Name: andersonchristos

Age: 7

500 Hours minimum - 17.5

Stats Page Link - wat that mean

Previous Gangs - don't worry

Any previous Bans? - sure

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): my name is anderosn christos and I hate sfg and I wanna join ur gang so I can frag all of sfg because they are bad at this game

What will you bring to the Ghosts?: dead bodies of the sfg people

Why do you want to join SFG?: so I have someone to share the human meat with next time I frag an sfg. im dedicated to shooting up sfg pls do not accept this

DENIED!

reasons -

troll application

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In Game Name: Brandon Stevens

Age: 16 + 14

500 Hours minimum - 567

Stats Page Link -  https://stats.phoenixrp.co.uk/player/76561198281846868

Previous Gangs - AJA

Any previous Bans? - yes 5 

 

 

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): i was a builder and now i am a ballerrrrrrrrrrr.

What will you bring to the Ghosts?: determination and responsability also roleplay.

Why do you want to join SFG?: i want to join sfg because it has good roleplay and has funny members.

Edited by [AGENT]SINCO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, [AGENT]SINCO said:

In Game Name: Brandon Stevens

Age: 16 + 14

500 Hours minimum - 567

Stats Page Link -  https://stats.phoenixrp.co.uk/player/76561198281846868

Previous Gangs - AJA

Any previous Bans? - yes 5 

 

 

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): i was a builder and now i am a ballerrrrrrrrrrr.

What will you bring to the Ghosts?: determination and responsability also roleplay.

Why do you want to join SFG?: i want to join sfg because it has good roleplay and has funny members.

ACCEPTED!

head to our channels to have a chat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Game Name: Bubbles

Age: 16 + 14

500 Hours minimum - 700 

Stats Page Link - 

Previous Gangs - none

Any previous Bans? - no

 

 

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go):  

My name is Bubbles and I came from a place called pygros  doing small silver runs and the one time I went to do a weed run I got run into by cops and got sent to jail for 35 years and when i got out I started turning into a rebal and going and kill people and taking there money. Then i started doing drug run and killing cops too.

What will you bring to the Ghosts?: I will bring good combat and team work but also very good RP

Why do you want to join SFG?: I want to join SFG because i like having other people to help me rob people and frag people and also my friend is in the gang and i enjoy playing with him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×