We have upgraded to IPS 4.3, if you notice any issues please PM @Kevin or @Conner Merlin with details.

Khalid

bounty hunter perk

I've seen a Bounty Hunting System introduced on other servers and like y0rkie said all it did was create problems with constant meta-game reports and with how low Police numbers are on this server for now I dont really like the idea. 

Edited by Harvey Price

Roy Markus    25
1 minute ago, Harvey Price said:

I've seen a Bounty Hunting System introduced on other servers and like y0rkie said all it did was create problems with constant meta-game reports and with how low Police numbers are on this server for now I dont really like the idea. 

yea then you cant take them to IPCC :P

Jim Creosote    21
On 4/16/2018 at 4:28 PM, Kiran said:

bounty hunter faction/whitelisting would be better in my opinion if they had SOP's rules and agreements with APC and DELTA allowing certain illegal guns, items and vehicles (situation dependent) however the issue of metagaming is the main downside to it.

On 4/16/2018 at 11:46 AM, Moh Lester said:

Having a bountyhunter perk which makes you able to arrest people automatically when you bring them to jail or something like that. You could also negotiate with the guy you have captured for a release price. +1

To both of these points, that is just wannabe cops having rebels arrest other rebels makes no sense. If you want to be able to arrest people join the APC, Also the idea that you could bring them to jail makes no sense, from a real life point of view bounty hunters find criminals and hand them over to the police. As for arresting people, you have zip ties you can already restrain, and it's not the rebels job to go around sending people to prison and detaining suspects, as i said before, if you want to do these things, join the police. if you want a bit more of a military twist with that and also still want to be able to play as a rebel then just go and join DELTA. -1 not a bad idea, but it doesn't need to be added for you to RP as a bounty hunter.

• Like 1

Moh Lester    81
27 minutes ago, Jim Creosote said:

To both of these points, that is just wannabe cops having rebels arrest other rebels makes no sense. If you want to be able to arrest people join the APC, Also the idea that you could bring them to jail makes no sense, from a real life point of view bounty hunters find criminals and hand them over to the police. As for arresting people, you have zip ties you can already restrain, and it's not the rebels job to go around sending people to prison and detaining suspects, as i said before, if you want to do these things, join the police. if you want a bit more of a military twist with that and also still want to be able to play as a rebel then just go and join DELTA. -1 not a bad idea, but it doesn't need to be added for you to RP as a bounty hunter.

Dont agree with this currently if you manage to detain a rebel you either have the choice to kill him or let him go making a hostage situation with the cops make no sense as youll only get 2k for the guy. If a bountyhunter perk gets added it adds another way to RP out capture situations or make some money out of the guy and takes the bad guy of the streets.

Khalid    119
9 hours ago, Jim Creosote said:

you dont arrest him.... just collect his bounty if you have him hostage.

nice little add for the cops there XD

Zyn    111
On 4/16/2018 at 11:34 AM, Khalid said:

I would like to see a perk that lets you collect a percentage of the players bounty, the percentage would depend on what level your perk is. just a cool little idea i had.

Denied

Locked & Moved