We have upgraded to IPS 4.3, if you notice any issues please PM @Kevin or @Conner Merlin with details.

Lucas Petit

Player Report - EIER, RedBeard - 04/15/18 - Altis Life

Lucas Petit    28

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 03:40:20 AM | 04/15/18
Submitted By: Lucas Petit (1773)

Your In-Game Name:
Kol Mikaelson

Who are you reporting?:
EIER, RedBeard

Time/Date of event:
4/14/2018 8:30 9:30 something like that my time

Rule's Broken:
1.2 3.1

Explain what happened:
I was driving on the MSR from Athira with my quad bike to the taxi depot while driving along the airstrip saw this white offroad driving the opposite direction with a driver and a passenger I see the offroad turning around and honking at me since you can see in the video my quad bike has some sort of malfunction and it keeps turning and was drifting on the opposite lane but that only started to happen after it turned around maybe that triggered them to rob a hobo on a quad bike. They speed in front of me and one of them jump out (start of the video) and initiate on a speeding vehicle above 50km/h and from then you see it in the video they initiate on me from the back of the vehicle while sitting in the vehicle so I drive back towards Athira and as I while driving I got killed.

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198214548352/screenshot/2427879677074259043 (I sent him a dispute system and he texted me that he doesn't have TS in a normal text message (breaking roleplay) https://plays.tv/video/5ad2b08d8032ff5fbc/rdm

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:
Ninj and Max

Redbeard050    0

just to be clear was driving the pickup.

before your video started we drove beside you not wanting to do anything but then you rammed us. and thats why we wanted to kill you.

i can not see clearly that you are driving above 50km/h , And the breaking roleplay is just BS, we wanted to solve this matter with you but clearly you only want us to pay for this and solve nothing.

You reacted to the messages in side chat and asked for discord, wich we replied that we have discord. thats the last we ever heard of you. 

Lucas Petit    28

Nan but nothing happened he was just chasing me and I had a hard time controlling my vehicle and he got very close and he ramed me so he went into a bush but he didn't break anything.

Dex    321

Declined: in order to prove RDM the video needs to show a full 3 minutes before the first shot is fired