Jump to content
Benjamin

Harvey Price is back

Recommended Posts

Just now, Jim Creosote said:

Can't wait for the IPCC's

Ahh you see, as long as you play by the rules we're all good Jim ;)

3 minutes ago, Shacky said:

lol

 

Were you previously Priced?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Benjamin said:

Ahh you see, as long as you play by the rules we're all good Jim ;)

Were you previously Priced?

 

Previously priced? XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, My boi lil peep be ded AF said:

ill find ur house agin XD

regards Suk Duk See

Me and the DGN boys are going to find you for that motherf%!#r 



See you in Game :10_wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, My boi lil peep be ded AF said:

yesterday i lost my cyrus, 3 ams and 2 lrps..

safe to say ill be careful around my houses

K A R M A is a bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, My boi lil peep be ded AF said:

yesterday i lost my cyrus, 3 ams and 2 lrps..

safe to say ill be careful around my houses

I wonder who has all your stuff :64_zipper_mouth:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Proxy Smoxy said:

Haha looks like it gonna be fun .

Welcome back :D

Dont break dem rules and I wont break your rank :)

Edited by Harvey Price

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Altis Police  Constabulary regrets to inform you that all IPCC rooms are closed for the foreseeable future due to the presence of asbestos in the walls. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Harvey Price said:

Dont break dem rules and I wont break your rank :)

I don't break rules lol my job is helping people? . and since i been in police for 2 months and week i was only on IPCC once :P

but i also wish you don't break rules so i don't take you to support XD

Edited by Proxy Smoxy
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Proxy Smoxy said:

I don't break rules lol my job is helping people? . and since i been in police for 2 months and week i was only on IPCC once :P

but i also wish you don't break rules so i don't take you to support XD

proxy got em'

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Proxy Smoxy said:

I don't break rules lol my job is helping people? . and since i been in police for 2 months and week i was only on IPCC once :P

but i also wish you don't break rules so i don't take you to support XD

I mean I was back for 1 day and I already heard some dodgy thing about you authorizing something. But thats leave that there. Kappa

2 hours ago, Tom Pea said:

The Altis Police  Constabulary regrets to inform you that all IPCC rooms are closed for the foreseeable future due to the presence of asbestos in the walls. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Luckily, 
I have set-up a temporary room at an undisclosed location to continue any IPCC complaints.



Saved the day don't worry. 

 

Kappa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Harvey Price said:

I mean I was back for 1 day and I already heard some dodgy thing about you authorizing something. But thats leave that there. Kappa

Lol yeah that is what you do? hearing? but you got something on me? hmmmm No XD

I also hear alot of staff that days but hearing is not enough for me  I don't belive until i see by myself :P

Edited by Proxy Smoxy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Proxy Smoxy said:

Lol yeah that is what you do? hearing? but you got something on me? hmmmm No XD

Lets leave this here Proxy. Dont make an enemy of me :71_smiling_imp:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harvey Price said:

Lets leave this here Proxy. Dont make an enemy of me :71_smiling_imp:

I'm not trying to make enemy as i said my job is helping everyone and i'm so friendly with everyone so if an officer do something wrong he deserve to be taken to IPCC and in that case i will be supporting you but if you just take him there to waste his time then that is called "Revenge" so i'm not enemy with you I'm just answering you as you mention all cops :) so i wish you dont get Proxy Smoxyed XD and Welcome back again <3 

13 hours ago, Harvey Price said:

Hi Cops, Im back so prepared to be Harvey Priced

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×