We are currently holding a giveaway of £10,000,000 on Altis Life, check it out here!

Since we also started FiveM recently I would really like a rust server! 

I know a lot of people in the community play Rust and I'm sure it will be played a lot. 

Thoughts? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tiger said:

While we're at it might as well add a Minecraft server.

29 minutes ago, y0rkie said:

+1 for minecraft server :dddd

I really enjoy rust tbf. This would it make more than just a arma community and gta. this would make us a gaming community, which I like to see.

(no roleplay rust server plz)

+1 for me :D

Rust is a very popular game, not to mention if we made it roleplay based it would be even better? Lol

There were talks of adding a rust server just needed the right push to get it sorted, as a community what would you like to see out of a rust server,

RustRP? or just normal Rust?

x2 x3 x4 x100 vanilla etc

TP, Trade, Home set, (mods) etc

Weekly wipes or monthly or biweekly? 

id like to see a good Rust RP server as currently there aren't any out there, adds a little something different to the equation and there are limitless RP possibilities in Rust. IMO i think there is a niche for RP within rust, if done correctly might add something promising to the Rust community aswell as our community. 

8 minutes ago, FoxHound said:

There were talks of adding a rust server just needed the right push to get it sorted, as a community what would you like to see out of a rust server,

id like to see a good Rust RP server as currently there arent any out there, adds a little something different to the equation and there are limitless RP possibilities in Rust.

I think RP would be a good idea except might be hard to create on a large map like rust. Along with those mod/plugins for the server you suggested as long as they don’t get abused such as TP could easily be abused if base raiding was allowed for example. And I would say 2-4x resources but deffo not 100x it would be nice to still have to try and get resources and such. Also a biweekly or monthly reset perhaps? So every 4 weeks on a specific day that way it would give people ample time to set up and get going and then it wipe some so yeah they have to do it again but hopefully that can generate new RP situations for people.

11 minutes ago, Khalid said:

it would be hard having a rp rust server

No idea how likely this would be but there could be almost like green zones on the map as such that are designated to RP but everywhere else is just normal? I can’t say this would work but could be worth a try if it can be developed?

2 hours ago, FoxHound said:

id like to see a good Rust RP server as currently there aren't any out there, adds a little something different to the equation and there are limitless RP possibilities in Rust. IMO i think there is a niche for RP within rust, if done correctly might add something promising to the Rust community aswell as our community. 

@Matt and me currently working on it, the Rust server will be modded. 

We still have to decide what plugins will be on the server. 

I personally would like monthly wipes and 2x gather multiplier.

I don't know if RP will work out on Rust but we can definitely give it a try. 

4 hours ago, Scaw said:

No idea how likely this would be but there could be almost like green zones on the map as such that are designated to RP but everywhere else is just normal? I can’t say this would work but could be worth a try if it can be developed?

I guess there could be a greenzone, however i dont think rust is made to be a roleplay game. I dont there is that mayn good roleplay opportunities. I suppose you could restrict some guns and clothing, but at the end of the day its a game where you raid houses. however I dont think it would be as enjoyable as arma or gta

45 minutes ago, Khalid said:

I guess there could be a greenzone, however i dont think rust is made to be a roleplay game. I dont there is that mayn good roleplay opportunities. I suppose you could restrict some guns and clothing, but at the end of the day its a game where you raid houses. however I dont think it would be as enjoyable as arma or gta

All of the frag hungry people can go to the rust server instead of Arma or gta lolol. But on a serious note I think rust wouldn’t be able to go towards an RP scenario. Could be tried but I don think think it would work. Kappa

23 hours ago, Sig said:

23 hours ago, y0rkie said:

23 hours ago, Tiger said: