We are currently holding a giveaway of £10,000,000 on Altis Life, check it out here!

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Reece Smurf said:

Cops are under gunned and out numbered by rebels... I personally think they should be able to come back as soon as the 15 mins nlr timer is up, as long as there is still cops alive at the situation. 

Literally, the worst idea ever sorry, It used to be like this, cops have rubber bullets which are way too op in my opinion and you're saying you're less equipped than us? On top of this, we have to pay a high risk for our guns, unlike cops.

Edited by Fonzey

On 3/14/2018 at 5:39 AM, Reece Smurf said:

Cops are under gunned and out numbered by rebels... I personally think they should be able to come back as soon as the 15 mins nlr timer is up, as long as there is still cops alive at the situation. 

Sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound all your free gear is making.

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 12:09 PM, Fonzey said:

Literally, the worst idea ever sorry, It used to be like this, cops have rubber bullets which are way too op in my opinion and you're saying you're less equipped than us? On top of this, we have to pay a high risk for our guns, unlike cops.

by outgunned I think he means calibre but that point on rubber bullets I agree with however, vary few cops use rubber bullets except those who have no choice!

13 hours ago, MrTurdTastic said:

Sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound all your free gear is making.

I'd happily pay for gear if I got access to 7.62.... 

• Like 1

oke now its my turn to mix myself in :D

now we had indeed  diffent banks where the cops lost or only one was alive and  valid his life and went away.
now from my oppinion since once  i was the cop last alive and did not call for back up or anything.

i think its a scummy move to go and set up at gold buyer even if management said so its compleetly wrong and should in my eyes not be done.
there for i also do not go to gold buyers afther a bank its just completly wrong and  in my eyes is the devinition of breaking NLR
the rebels risk alot of money in gear and transports. they won it fair and square so why not let them go its not like you remember they beaten you right ?
i think cops should NOT be allowed back  in the situation as in my  eyes a bank operation in planned in stages of robbing transporting and cashing in  its all together one big situation,

cause if that is allowed it is also allowed to rob at the mine  then go back to the prossesor  and if you lost a third time, ohh why not go ''patrol'' the dealer?  its the same thing as the bank  bank is just a bit bigger

thats my oppinion with  massive amount of typo's and grammer mistakes  for the onces that can not handle those.. have fun XD

SpawnTheDeath

• Like 1

I remember banks year ago like when the server started... Robbers killed all cops like 3 times during the process of hacking into vault...

At least we ain't at that point anymore, but its just stupid how there is "3 situations during 1 bank (Hacking, transporting & selling)" It would be a lot better with "1 situations which include all" so Cops/Rebels wouldn't be allowed to go back to help other people. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, EnJuuso said:

I remember banks year ago like when the server started... Robbers killed all cops like 3 times during the process of hacking into vault...

At least we ain't at that point anymore, but its just stupid how there is "3 situations during 1 bank (Hacking, transporting & selling)" It would be a lot better with "1 situations which include all" so Cops/Rebels wouldn't be allowed to go back to help other people. 

I agree (btw I’m a cop) but the only issue I could see is monitoring this would be extremely hard (for administrations) when there is total of 40 people at the bank. But it would be nice as I sometimes have the same issue from rebels (of course it’s a lot rarer but still occurs!)

Edited by Kiran

39 minutes ago, Kiran said:

I agree (btw I’m a cop) but the only issue I could see is monitoring this would be extremely hard when there is total of 40 people at the bank. But it would be nice as I sometimes have the same issue from rebels (of course it’s a lot rarer but still occurs!)

I've been cop so i see from cop side also

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kiran said:

I agree (btw I’m a cop) but the only issue I could see is monitoring this would be extremely hard when there is total of 40 people at the bank. But it would be nice as I sometimes have the same issue from rebels (of course it’s a lot rarer but still occurs!)

its fairly easy to monitor.  just dont go to the gold buyer if  a party dies  the command of the police from gold to bronze has to enforce this when ever a bank is done