We are currently holding a giveaway of £10,000,000 on Altis Life, check it out here!

Sign in to follow this  
Cucumber

FiveM on PC Gamer?!

https://www.pcgamer.com/i-robbed-a-string-of-banks-unarmed-by-posing-as-a-journalist-in-a-gta-5-roleplaying-server/?utm_content=buffer814f5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb

So I stumbled upon this on my Facebool travels, I don't play FiveM so I'm unsure as to whether FiveM is the name of the mod or our server but thought it was an interesting article nonetheless

On 3/7/2018 at 8:24 PM, MrTurdTastic said:

https://www.pcgamer.com/i-robbed-a-string-of-banks-unarmed-by-posing-as-a-journalist-in-a-gta-5-roleplaying-server/?utm_content=buffer814f5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb

So I stumbled upon this on my Facebool travels, I don't play FiveM so I'm unsure as to whether FiveM is the name of the mod or our server but thought it was an interesting article nonetheless

It’s a mod 

3 hours ago, Psykoen said:

Can I be a shop owner in Phoenix RP or is there a place to get a job? 

Wrong place to ask im afraid but currently u cant be a shop owner other than if u own a mechanic shop which cost quite a lot. U get jobs at the job center.

• Like 1

Ok cool. Yeah sorry I read in the article about shop owners so got excited and dint think anyore in what forum section I whas. 

Would 10/10 never work on PhoenixRPs FiveM, neither on MorningRP. <-- I switched the timename of the server so it's not advertisement XD 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this