We are currently holding a giveaway of £10,000,000 on Altis Life, check it out here!

Kazz

Player Report - Brownyyy \ 76561198271130279 - 03/05/18 - Altis Life

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 08:09:05 PM | 03/05/18
Submitted By: Kazz (59)

Your In-Game Name:
I | Karina

Who are you reporting?:
Brownyyy \ 76561198271130279

Time/Date of event:
19:55 05/03/2018

Rule's Broken:
Community Rules 1.8 Exploiting | Altis Life Rules 2.12 Value of lIfe | 3.2 Metagaming |

Explain what happened:
Took brownyyy hostage at black market in pygros, I asked for keys to his car, he stalled and then gave me the wrong keys. I broke in and during this he was shouting "hahaha, I'm robbing at rebel, I'm a good player" and I got sick of it so I said next word he said I'd shoot him in the head, then multiple times I reminded him that I said that after he continued speaking, then when I pulled over to shoot him he exploited restraints and kept seat swapping to stop me killing him.

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
Nick asked him, and he admitted to it and offered to compensate, before nick turned up he was laughing at me because I was killed by another player. He couldn't come to teamspeak to resolve and I'm not satisfied with him throwing compensation for a rook in my face and him hoping it all goes away.

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
No

Support Member Involved?:
Nick

• Haha 1

I teleported to the scene to ask Browny to come to support, he said he thought it wasn't exploiting since his legs were not tied up, although did not have an explanation for not valuing his life.

Browny then continued to say he could not come to teamspeak to resolve the situation since he is banned on Teamspeak.

He then continued to try and offer compensation in order for him to not get reported.

Posted (edited)

Can I see a video I also sent a friend to ts to talk about the situation but k pal

Edited by Brownyyy

Also, with regards to metagaming - I had I tags on when playing on the server, and ivy last played on the server with I tags. He then also said Don't rob me, I know Ivy

?

Just now, Kazz said:

Also, with regards to metagaming - I had I tags on when playing on the server, and ivy last played on the server with I tags. He then also said Don't rob me, I know Ivy

I'd appreciate being able to have a chat with one of the Staff Leads prior to this being dealt with if possible.

• Haha 1

@FoxHound I just gave a statement of what I witnessed after Kazz requested me to, other then that I am not dealing with this case as I know both people well and do not want to be biased to either side.