Jump to content

GIVEAWAY! - You have the chance to win up to £10,000,000 on Altis Life or $750,000 on FiveM! Click here to enter.

BULLDOG

SPARTAN | Recruiting

Recommended Posts

In Game Name: l u k e

Age: 17

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198177315854/

How many hours do you have in Arma : 887

Why would you like to join The Spartans : Frags, frags, and more frags. oh and a little bit of RP

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments): Not currently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Game Name : Jason Bourne

Age : 22

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) :   76561198127775027

How many hours do you have in Arma : 610

Why would you like to join The Spartans : I want to be apart of something big and known within Atlis, I have made friends within the organisation therefore I want to help protect them and others that are in need of help.

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : POLICE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Game Name : M.Winter

Age : 15

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : 76561198356395349

How many hours do you have in Arma : 110

Why would you like to join The Spartans : Let down by other gangs, so I want to join one I know wont let me down.

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, M.Winter said:

In Game Name : M.Winter

Age : 15

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : 76561198356395349

How many hours do you have in Arma : 110

Why would you like to join The Spartans : Let down by other gangs, so I want to join one I know wont let me down.

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : Nope.

-1 toxic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, M.Winter said:

In Game Name : M.Winter

Age : 15

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : 76561198356395349

How many hours do you have in Arma : 110

Why would you like to join The Spartans : Let down by other gangs, so I want to join one I know wont let me down.

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : Nope.

-1 Toxic when leaving UKM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Justin Smithy said:

In Game Name : Jason Bourne

Age : 22

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) :   76561198127775027

How many hours do you have in Arma : 610

Why would you like to join The Spartans : I want to be apart of something big and known within Atlis, I have made friends within the organisation therefore I want to help protect them and others that are in need of help.

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : POLICE

+1 Roleplayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Game Name : Tye Lewis

Age :17

Steam ID : 76561198342866319

How many hours do you have in Arma : 700

Why would you like to join The Spartans : i was refered by Jimmy long a tong it seems to be hard working Gang! We have seen  how u boys roll around this Island of Altis i see you guys also run the Gangs around the island.

Have you got any other commitments on the server: Nope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TyeLewis said:

In Game Name : Tye Lewis

Age :17

Steam ID : 76561198342866319

How many hours do you have in Arma : 700

Why would you like to join The Spartans : i was refered by Jimmy long a tong it seems to be hard working Gang! We have seen  how u boys roll around this Island of Altis i see you guys also run the Gangs around the island.

Have you got any other commitments on the server: Nope

+1 Solid Guy TOP DOG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TyeLewis said:

In Game Name : Tye Lewis

Age :17

Steam ID : 76561198342866319

How many hours do you have in Arma : 700

Why would you like to join The Spartans : i was refered by Jimmy long a tong it seems to be hard working Gang! We have seen  how u boys roll around this Island of Altis i see you guys also run the Gangs around the island.

Have you got any other commitments on the server: Nope

+1, funny bloke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 4:46 PM, LDH said:

In Game Name: l u k e

Age: 17

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198177315854/

How many hours do you have in Arma : 887

Why would you like to join The Spartans : Frags, frags, and more frags. oh and a little bit of RP

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments): Not currently

 

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:32 PM, Justin Smithy said:

In Game Name : Jason Bourne

Age : 22

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) :   76561198127775027

How many hours do you have in Arma : 610

Why would you like to join The Spartans : I want to be apart of something big and known within Atlis, I have made friends within the organisation therefore I want to help protect them and others that are in need of help.

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : POLICE

 

8 hours ago, TyeLewis said:

In Game Name : Tye Lewis

Age :17

Steam ID : 76561198342866319

How many hours do you have in Arma : 700

Why would you like to join The Spartans : i was refered by Jimmy long a tong it seems to be hard working Gang! We have seen  how u boys roll around this Island of Altis i see you guys also run the Gangs around the island.

Have you got any other commitments on the server: Nope

Pending - Come to TeamSpeak when I (Jack Anthony) am on. Join the Spartan open/recruitment room.

Edited by jackoboybantertronius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TyeLewis said:

In Game Name : Tye Lewis

Age :17

Steam ID : 76561198342866319

How many hours do you have in Arma : 700

Why would you like to join The Spartans : i was refered by Jimmy long a tong it seems to be hard working Gang! We have seen  how u boys roll around this Island of Altis i see you guys also run the Gangs around the island.

Have you got any other commitments on the server: Nope

Accepted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Game Name : Majed

Age : 17

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : 76561198384287434

How many hours do you have in Arma : 4300

Why would you like to join The Spartans : Because the looks amazing and active 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

n Game Name : Kazz

Age : 18

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) 76561198272819498

How many hours do you have in Arma : closing in on 5k

Why would you like to join The Spartans : coz bulldog is a top member - SPN keep shitting on me and it's no fun ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In game name: Mike

Age: 15

Steam ID: 76561198175478714

Hours In Arma: 338

Why would you like to join Spartans: Well the reason why i would like to join Spartans is because i am not in a gang and you guys seem like nice people and very organised and you guys are mature too.

Have you got any other commitments on the server: No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WeeCal04 said:

In game name: Mike

Age: 15

Steam ID: 76561198175478714

Hours In Arma: 338

Why would you like to join Spartans: Well the reason why i would like to join Spartans is because i am not in a gang and you guys seem like nice people and very organised and you guys are mature too.

Have you got any other commitments on the server: No

Accepted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:29 PM, Majood said:

In Game Name : Majed

Age : 17

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : 76561198384287434

How many hours do you have in Arma : 4300

Why would you like to join The Spartans : Because the looks amazing and active 

Accepted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:51 PM, Kazz said:

n Game Name : Kazz

Age : 18

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) 76561198272819498

How many hours do you have in Arma : closing in on 5k

Why would you like to join The Spartans : coz bulldog is a top member - SPN keep shitting on me and it's no fun ❤️

Pending - come to TeamSpeak, Spartan, open/recruitment room where @Jack Anthony will take you through the recruitment process. We do need to know about your commitments on the server if any so if you could let us know that would be great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jackoboybantertronius said:

Pending - come to TeamSpeak, Spartan, open/recruitment room where @Jack Anthony will take you through the recruitment process. We do need to know about your commitments on the server if any so if you could let us know that would be great.

ignore my app - y'all must be mass recruiting and I cba w gang anyways

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Game Name : Beb Rass 

Age : 16

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : 76561198283677818

How many hours do you have in Arma : 204 hours but this does not represent my skill - i have beaten multiple people in combat alot of time when they have thousands of hours. 

 Why would you like to join The Spartans : My friend, Bladeforged, is in it and I really enjoy working with friends so that'll be good. Also, I've heard that The Spartans are nice and I've had a few encounters with them so far robbing HMETTS and stuff and it was really fun. I haven't spent too long on PhoenixRP but I used to be in the top RebornRP gang about a year ago when I used to play with Bladeforged so I guess that shows that I'm competent. I would go into how it looks like the best gang and stuff like that but I don't think you need that from me as you probably know yourselves more than I do but I think I would be a good addition to the team. Now onto how long I can play till. I can play from 3:30-11:00 GMT on week days due to school but on week ends I usually play games from whenever I wake up to around 3-4am. This can vary of course due to reasons but that is my main schedule.

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : No other commitments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Game Name : Primal

Age : 19

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : 76561198084334256

How many hours do you have in Arma : About 600 hours

Why would you like to join The Spartans : You guys seem cool and fun to be around with. I've only ever been in mil sims etc. so would love to try working together with some new people on this type of server. I just love communicating and working together as teams, stuff like that is always fun :D

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : No other commitments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×