GIVEAWAY! - You have the chance to win up to £10,000,000 on Altis Life or $750,000 on FiveM! Click here to enter.

BULLDOG

SPARTAN | Recruiting

SPARTAN

FcZnK9ifuJ_kdx3r3H987-XfX0F988jdIzO5XNFWKPSQmwO36sqeC5kW5JMNa7cdo8KJ-wU6Zs0ILfkVY2015d1DgqDsiji764lD5HxEkLUxt75FmKS-DHOgj_vV5SduyUtb-rH8

Recruitment Status : Open

Spartan Roster

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are the Spartans. We protect the weak and eliminate the strong. The Spartans will rise and take forth the hand of God in destruction and conquer thou who stands in our way...War is extremely punishing and we have accumulated many deaths throughout our time. However, we have also dispossessed unloyal subjects of their very own lives. Our aim is to take back the island over time, in the process making laws more lenient and wiping the filth that crawls in the shadows. Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.

Our Motto :

The Spartans will rise and take forth the hand of God in destruction and conquer thou who stands in our way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entry Requirements

AGE MUST BE 14 AND ABOVE

Must have maturity and common sense

A positive attitude towards teamwork

Must have Teamspeak for communications

Application :

Reply to the thread with the following Information.

In Game Name :

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) :

How many hours do you have in Arma :

Why would you like to join The Spartans :

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) :

Applications will be Approved Or Denied on this Thread

.If you have any questions locate @BULLDOG or @duggies

On Teamspeak or on the Forum.

Edited by BULLDOG
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In Game Name : duggies

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : 76561198143269598

How many hours do you have in Arma : 683

Why would you like to join The Spartans : Cause Ket is for horses

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : nope

2 minutes ago, duggies said:

In Game Name : duggies

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : 76561198143269598

How many hours do you have in Arma : 683

Why would you like to join The Spartans : Cause Ket is for horses

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : nope

Your Application is Approved. However I would like to talk to you on teamspeak. 

In Game Name : Jack

Steam ID : 76561198437801899

How many hours do you have in Arma : 26

Why would you like to join The Spartans : Its a fun group of people

No commitments in server

Edited by jackoboybantertronius

2 hours ago, jackoboybantertronius said:

In Game Name : Jack

Steam ID : 76561198437801899

How many hours do you have in Arma : 26

Why would you like to join The Spartans : Its a fun group of people

No commitments in server

Your Application is Approved. However I would like to talk to you on teamspeak. 

5 hours ago, Theratrak said:

Hey about 21 hours and because the leader seem cool and know whats, what :)

leaders i mean

:)

Please use the template given and reapply. :) 

In Game Name : Dimmy 

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930)76561198078420509

How many hours do you have in Arma : 1,347 hrs on record

Why would you like to join The Spartans :met 1 person and did a drug run with, tbh at 1st i did not trust him but he did not do owt to me and hes good now, was realy friendly and helpfull and thought you guys would be good to play with XD

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : Edit HAVOC CPL and ams Senior nurse 

Edited by Dimmy
Updated Commitments

In Game Name : Dean

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : 76561198257604147

How many hours do you have in Arma : 759

Why would you like to join The Spartans : because I teamed with duggie and we did a run together and I was wanting to team with people also

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : no

20 minutes ago, Dimmy said:

In Game Name : Dimmy 

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930)76561198078420509

How many hours do you have in Arma : 1,347 hrs on record

Why would you like to join The Spartans :met 1 person and did a drug run with, tbh at 1st i did not trust him but he did not do owt to me and hes good now, was realy friendly and helpfull and thought you guys would be good to play with XD

Your Application is Approved. I would like to talk to you on teamspeak.

13 minutes ago, Genral Waste said:

In Game Name : Dean

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : 76561198257604147

How many hours do you have in Arma : 759

Why would you like to join The Spartans : because I teamed with duggie and we did a run together and I was wanting to team with people also

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : no

In Game Name : Callum 

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) :76561198329495886

How many hours do you have in arma: about 20-30 hours 

Why would you like to join The Spartans : they’re nice people and I need a gang to be apart of and friends to play with 

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) :no I don’t at the moment 

11 hours ago, Callum2002 said:

In Game Name : Callum 

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) :76561198329495886

How many hours do you have in arma: about 20-30 hours 

Why would you like to join The Spartans : they’re nice people and I need a gang to be apart of and friends to play with 

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) :no I don’t at the moment 

Your Application is Approved. I would like to talk to you on teamspeak later

In Game Name :AstarT Kados

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) :76561198363403800

How many hours do you have in Arma :1.7K

Why would you like to join The Spartans :I want to join Spartans because ive seen you boys around and you seems cool in my opinion , i would like to join Spartans and to meet new gang members and new friends , im also looking for a good gang and to have some fun

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : Lance coporal at havoc ex cop and medic

Edited by AstarT Kados

4 minutes ago, AstarT Kados said:

In Game Name :AstarT Kados

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) :76561198363403800

How many hours do you have in Arma :1.7K

Why would you like to join The Spartans :I want to join Spartans because ive seen you boys around and you seems cool in my opinion , i would like to join Spartans and to meet new gang members and new friends , im also looking for a good gang and to have some fun

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : Lance coporal at havoc ex cop and medic

Your Application is Approved. I would like to talk to you on teamspeak. Please join our open channel.

In Game Name : Lil Swizz

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930)76561198799111475 

How many hours do you have in Arma : 376 (current account) 1050 (other account)

Why would you like to join The Spartans : I have known BULLDOG for a long time and really enjoy his leadership skills and discipline, also the members within the group currently are solid and I would honestly love to be apart of it as a whole, eventually hoping to help out with the gang as a whole.

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : HAVOC

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lil Swizz said:

In Game Name : Lil Swizz

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930)76561198799111475 

How many hours do you have in Arma : 376 (current account) 1050 (other account)

Why would you like to join The Spartans : I have known BULLDOG for a long time and really enjoy his leadership skills and discipline, also the members within the group currently are solid and I would honestly love to be apart of it as a whole, eventually hoping to help out with the gang as a whole.

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : HAVOC

In Game Name : Alexander

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : 76561198142868046

How many hours do you have in Arma : 563 h

Why would you like to join The Spartans : I would like to join to try out something new, I haven't really been in a big gang and want people to socialize with.

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : NOC

1 minute ago, Thabobsson said:

In Game Name : Alexander

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : 76561198142868046

How many hours do you have in Arma : 563 h

Why would you like to join The Spartans : I would like to join to try out something new, I haven't really been in a big gang and want people to socialize with.

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : NOC

Your Application is Approved. I would like to talk to you on teamspeak. Please join our open channel at the bottom of the servers teamspeak when you are available. 

In Game Name : Larry

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : 76561198079322859

How many hours do you have in Arma : 624

Why would you like to join The Spartans : Because is me leader, and i will follow him forever. Only death may split us. #BringBackHaywireForCo-leader

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : nop

2 hours ago, Larry said:

In Game Name : Larry

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : 76561198079322859

How many hours do you have in Arma : 624

Why would you like to join The Spartans : Because is me leader, and i will follow him forever. Only death may split us. #BringBackHaywireForCo-leader

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : nop

Your Application is Approved. If it is a serious application. P.s. no co leader for you tis mine. I would like to talk to you on team speak. Please join our open channel at the bottom of the servers team speak when you are available. 

In game name : Rune

steam ID: 76561198067920323

How many hours do you have in arma : 100 

Why would you like to join The Spartans : i teamed up with a member and really want to join

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : no

In Game Name : Moose

Steam ID  : 76561197960287930

How many hours do you have in Arma : 480 H

Why would you like to join The Spartans : cause i never surrender !

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : kidnapper a valid thing here ?

3 hours ago, rune said:

In game name : Rune

steam ID: 76561198067920323

How many hours do you have in arma : 100 

Why would you like to join The Spartans : i teamed up with a member and really want to join

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : no

3 hours ago, Moose said:

In Game Name : Moose

Steam ID  : 76561197960287930

How many hours do you have in Arma : 480 H

Why would you like to join The Spartans : cause i never surrender !

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : kidnapper a valid thing here ?

Your Applications is Approved. I would like to talk to you on teamspeak. Please join our open channel at the bottom of the servers teamspeak when you are available. 

In Game Name : Nightmare

Steam ID (E.g. 76561197960287930) : 76561198222541952

How many hours do you have in Arma : 1670

Why would you like to join The Spartans : I want to join SPARTAN because this gang looks very organized and fun. I have met some SPARTAN members in-game they were friendly and nice to roleplay with. overall i have seen good roleplay by SPARTAN members and i think this is the best gang for me because because what i experienced from the past with SPARTAN members. I just wanna have a active gang where i can have good roleplay and fun. What i can bring to SPARTAN is i am a good player overall, what i mean with this is that my skills can help in any situation. I wont be that person that always asks for instructions. My communication skills can help in all sort of situations, i will only talk when needed but also have fun while playing. I always help a brother in need even if it is for the smallest thing. lastly i understand the server rules very good. I can promise you that i will be a good person to play with.

Have you got any other commitments on the server (The Police, Havoc, AMS Or No Other Commitments) : HAVOC (Still in it and happy)

In Game Name :Chops111

Steam ID  :76561198324335814

How many hours do you have in Arma : !75

Why would you like to join The Spartans : Because it is a really good squad and i like it when people are mature about things, and because it looks like a good,fun squad.

Have you got any other commitments on the server: no