PhoenixRP Terms and Conditions
Revision 2 - 30/08/2018
Use of Site
- PhoenixRP website hosts a public forum, both of which are equipped with commenting facilities. While we invite you to share your opinions and questions in this way, they must not be used to distribute spam messages, post commercial advertisements, or spread links to malicious or dangerous websites. We do retain the right to moderate any comment or written content submitted to PhoenixRP’s website and to remove any content at our own discretion.
- By using the PhoenixRP website, you agree to follow all community rules and guidelines located here.
- You also agree to not use any PhoenixRP service in order to carry out any form of activity which could be considered illegal in your country of origin, the United Kingdom, Ireland or the United States of America. By carrying out an illegal act you agree to forfeit any private data stored on PhoenixRP servers to any law enforcement body who requests access to this data.
- You understand that sharing your account login information is at your risk. The owner of the account is solely responsible and therefore is just as liable to be restricted from the website if terms are violated even if it's not the owner of the account posting from the relative account.
- The PhoenixRP website may only be used by people aged 13 or above. Any user under this age must first have a parent or guardian contact us. We will require them to provide identification in order to verify them. We will clarify the data which we process on the user to them (as per GDPR).
- All of the content contained on PhoenixRP is edited and checked for accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee either its accuracy or the safety of any external links it might contain. PhoenixRP as well as its owners, affiliates, and contributing authors can therefore not be held responsible for any problems or damage that occurs as a result of making use of material contained on our site.
Payments / Donations
- You understand that PhoenixRP is a community that does not sell a product or a service. PhoenixRP accepts donations and contributions which are put directly towards expenses such as Game Servers, Web Servers, Domains, Licenses etc. Therefore, any payment made to PhoenixRP is non-refundable and perks which are offered to donators can be revoked at any given time at the discretion of PhoenixRP Community Board.
- Your donation status will not be issued until cleared by the respective payment services.
- If you dispute your payment/donation your account(s) will be banned from our community until said dispute has been resolved.
- Donating does not exclude you from the server rules or the punishments for a player breaking the rules. The rules will be enforced equally no matter how much someone has been donated.
- All donations go back into the community, if the donation goal is met in the set time frame the donation goal will be enabled.
- If you miss a monthly donation for the gang package your benefits will be removed from the game. This means you will have to purchase the gang package again for £35 to restart the £10 monthly renewal process.
- Gang Packages are bought specifically for a gang and are non transferable.
- Any and all of the content presented on PhoenixRP’s website is unless explicitly stated otherwise, subject to a copyright held by PhornixRP and/or PheonixRP ownership. It is permissible to link to content from this site as long as the original source is clearly stated, but the wholesale reproduction or partial modification of content is not permitted. Exceptions are granted only if you receive prior written consent from the copyright holder.
- Should you have any further questions, concerns, or queries about these Terms and Conditions, or if you encounter difficulties while navigating and using the site, please [email protected]
Changes to Terms
We may modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time and are not obligated to notify you. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding to you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of the new Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the website and/or services after any posted modification to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modification.