Jump to content

We have completed a Mass Unban, find more information here.

JasperChan

Patron
  • Content Count

    153
  • Donations

    20.00 GBP 
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3
  • Teamspeak

    Online : 🌏 SDND 🌏

JasperChan last won the day on December 5 2018

JasperChan had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

126 Excellent

Profile Song

About JasperChan

  • Rank
    Stinker - Round Earther
  • Birthday 03/06/1994

Member Info

  • In Game Name
    JasperChan

Personal

  • Location
    Netherlands

Recent Profile Visitors

5534 profile views
Advertisment

  1. Sad to see you go, You were a 10/10 COM. We will miss you ❤️.
  2. Do you want our pov, you guys actually started to desync ram us and in the end you just stop your hunter right in front of a hemmit to make it go kaboomie.
  3. The most recent event that took place was in my opinion BAD. As soon as the gold convoy started driving all server rules went out the window. This includes RDM, VDM and Low standard Roleplay. So can we ACTUALLY get a event that INCLUDES ACTUAL roleplay. So people can enjoy a fun event, instead of just murdering each other every single time. Kiss Jasper Chan
  4. Thank you to everyone who came to our wedding! Much Love❤️❤️ ❤️
  5. 15xYePI.jpg

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Cyber Freak

      Cyber Freak

      Hello there, @Messiah

       

      Me and My team were only able to book for tomorrow due to Jasper requesting to have intercourse with @Obsidian. However, @Obsidian insisted in doing it after marriage, hence why the rush.

       

      Sorry for the inconvenience,

      Wedding Planner Cyber,

    3. Messiah

      Messiah

      Can you at least live stream it?

    4. Cyber Freak

      Cyber Freak

      Hello there, @Messiah

       

      There will be cameras present at the wedding meaning you will get live coverage of the wedding. There will also be live coverage of the bedroom after if you're interested but you need to buy the VIP pass for that. 

       

      I hope that is all,

      Wedding Planner Cyber

  6. Sorry our wedding will be postponed cause Nathan Frey wont make our wedding at 8pm, He will be giving a big big speech. Our new time will be at 10pm. Kavala Church!
  7. @Cyber Freak, You can be my best man okay! Hope you will have a long speech!
  8. Everyone is welcome in kavala church tomorrow at 10pm. Me and obsidian are going to get married.! https://gyazo.com/6b5ce9966395e063cb48848e76801fed @Obsidian
  9. These 2 guys are part of the 2% squad who actually roleplay, The other 98% are here just for combat LUL. Love these 2 keep up the amazing RP! ❤️ @deanos @Obsidian
  10. JasperChan

    Lrr

    Are you going to dupe mags for this one aswell?
  11. Welcome back stinker ❤️
×
×
  • Create New...