We are looking for new developers! See the open positions here.
Rules are subject to change at any time | Last Updated : 13/12/2017
The below rules are Rules followed by all servers on PhoenixRP. This includes, FiveM, Altis Life & the Forums/TeamSpeak.
Click the corresponding logo to view the rules for each server.
PhoenixRP Community Rules
- 1.1 Trolling - Trolling in Teamspeak channels and/or In-game is prohibited. Trolling In-game can be anything from playing music down your microphone with the intention of annoying people, running around with no intention of attempting to roleplay or running in front of vehicles. Trolling in Teamspeak can be anything from linking vulgar websites, playing soundboards in channels where people do not welcome them etc…
- 1.2 Advertising - Using any of our Servers to advertise any server, community, company, product or service is not permitted. This includes trying to advertise PhoenixRP on other communities.
- 1.3 Malicious Attacks - Attempting to interrupt any PhoenixRP network by use of malicious methods (Denial of Service etc) is not tolerated. Those we suspect of engaging in such activities will be reported to our providers who maintain our network infrastructure, and they can do what they wish with that information.
- 1.4 Bullying - Any discrimination is not allowed. Antagonizing someone based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or religion/belief is unacceptable and will result in a permanent ban. We reserve the right to take action against known bullies attempting to join the PhoenixRP community.
1.5 Personal Attacks - This includes but is not limited to:
- Making malicious threats against another community member.
- Sharing private personal accounts (Facebook etc) or personal photographs of another community member without prior consent.
- 1.6 Common Sense - This one's pretty obvious, if you don't have common sense, you might as well not play here.
- 1.7 Cheating & Hacking - Using scripts or modifications that change the functionality of your game are forbidden. Attempting to, or using any unauthorized ‘enhancement’ will result in a permanent ban.
- 1.8 Exploiting - Attempting to use any kind of in-game mechanic with the intention of personal gain or disruption will result in a ban. Examples of exploiting include but are not limited to; the duplication of equipment, money and looking through walls.
- 1.9 Illegal Activity - Do not use any PhoenixRP service to carry out activities which would be considered illegal in your country of residence or within the United Kindom, Ireland or United States of America.
- 1.10 Multiple Accounts - PhoenixRP only permits a user to hold one account on any of our services. This includes more than one forum account, steam account used on our servers or TeamSpeak identities (Music bots are permitted, however if a user is banned, their bots identity must also be banned).
- 1.11 Impersonation - Intentionally impersonating another member of the community or group without consent from the player being impersonated. This includes all community members, groups and staff.
- 1.12 Trading - Trading any form of in game assets for anything that is considered to have monetary value is not tolerated. This includes but is not limited to real life currency, crypto-currencies, valued game items such as skins, crates etc.
- 9.1 Music Bots/Voice Changers - These are not allowed in any channel where the occupants of that channel do not agree. These may be used in private channels with permission of all occupants. Using these to annoy/troll other community members will result in a ban from our TeamSpeak server.
- 9.2 Client Name - Please do not change your name to anything that may be considered abusive or pretend to be someone else. We will kindly ask for you to first change your name, however, if it continues we will ban you.
- 9.3 Avatars - Please do not use offensive avatars on the Teamspeak. We will automatically remove any offensive material found and may ban you depending on the severity of the image used.
- 9.4 Channel Names - Please do not use offensive channel names on the Teamspeak. We will automatically remove any offensive material found and may ban you depending on the severity of the name used.
- 10.1 Forum Name - Please do not use a name on the forums that may be considered abusive/offensive.
- 10.2 Offensive Material - Do not post anything on the forums if it may be considered offensive to others in the community. Keep it to yourself or seek staff approval if you are not sure on if content is appropriate.
- 10.3 Spamming - Spamming forum posts or attempting to bump your posts is not tolerated at all.
- 10.4 Appeals/Reports/Compensation Requests- You are not permitted to post on any report a players, unban appeals or compensation requests unless requested by a Staff Member or you are directly involved in the situation or report.
PhoenixRP Staff/Support Team
- 11.1 Disrespecting Staff/Support - Staff Members are only fulfilling their role here on PhoenixRP when they make a decision. Do not make their life difficult by disrespecting them (Verbal Abuse and/or Threats), this is not permitted.
- 11.2 Spamming - Messaging Staff members through the use of our Forums and/or TeamSpeak server multiple times will result in a delay in your request. Each member of Staff have their own reasons for not responding the first time so if you do not get a response, be patient and wait your turn.
- 11.3 Staff Abuse - If a Staff member is caught abusing his/her power with clear evidence and no clear reasoning, they will be dealt with depending on the severity of the issue.
- 11.4 Admin Suit - If an admin is wearing an admin suit (Tron / VR suit) you must act as if they are not there. Do not communicate with them unless they communicate with you. When speaking with an admin, you are permitted to break character for that discussion.
- 11.5 Support Suit - If a support member is wearing a support suit you may approach them and ask them questions out of character if you need help. Please do not troll or disrespect support staff while they are on duty. They are only there to help.
- 11.6 Staff Discretion - PhoenixRP Staff reserve the right to restrict access to our services (game server, teamspeak and forums) at their own discretion. This may include (but not limited to) players trying to cause issues, players not willing to resolve disputes, players who show a bad attitude towards rule violations etc.