Rules are subject to change at any time | Last Updated: 15/05/2018
FiveM General Rules
- 1.0 Microphone - A microphone is required to join the server. If caught without one you will be kicked and a ban may be issued until you can come on to team speak to prove you have a working microphone.
- 1.1 Trolling - Trolling is not welcome and you will be warned.
- 1.2 Metagaming - Metagaming is not permitted under any circumstance: stream sniping is included.
- 1.3 Power Gaming - This involves using either game or roleplay mechanics to alter a situation so it best suits your desires. You must be willing to roleplay a situation to its fullest and not ruin the experience of others.
- 1.4 AFK - Do not go AFK for periods longer than ten minutes, you will be kicked. Repeated AFK offenses may result in a ban.
- 1.5 RDM - Random Death Match. An interaction with a player must be established before you can kill someone and a valid in character exchange.
- 1.6 RVDM - Random Vehicle Deathmatch. Randomly running over others is not acceptable and will result in an instant ban. You can run someone over if they pose a threat or you have a sufficient character reason to do so. Police may pit maneuver with reason.
- 1.8 Breaking RP - When in-game, you must never break character unless spoken to by an admin - there are no exceptions.
- 1.9 Combat logging - Combat Logging will never be tolerated.
- 1.10 Combat storing - Combat storing to avoid being robbed/arrested is not permitted.
- 1.11 Chat - Using chat in a disrespectful manner will result in kicks and bans. If you are unhappy with a person, ask them to come to Teamspeak and talk about it with a support member present.
- 1.12 Modded Cars - Modded cars are subject to random removals and not keeping modifications when stored in the garage so are therefore by at your own risk and no compensation will be given out.
- 1.13 Visual mods - we do allow visual mods as long as they don’t give you an unfair advantage. (This does not include map mods that add street names)
- 1.14 Drugs - only one drug run can be done at one time.
FiveM Character Rules
- 2.1 Malicious Attacks - Roleplaying sexual assault (such as non-consensual touching, rape, etc.) is not allowed.
- 2.2 Logic - Always think logically when you’re in a situation, this is a roleplay server - you must act how your character would at all times.
- 2.3 Value of Life - At all times you must value your life as if it was your last. If you're at a clear disadvantage, for example, a gun pointed to the back of your head whilst you're looking the other direction, you must comply with their demands. If you are outnumbered 3 to 1 you must comply.
- 2.4 Terrorist - Terrorist roleplay is not acceptable under any circumstance.
- 2.5 Animal Skins - Animal skins may not be used by anyone other than admins on duty or police that have been permitted to use the dog skins.
- 2.6 Nudity - Character models with nudity are permitted, but please keep in mind that people do stream. In addition, you can and will be arrested for indecent exposure.
- 2.7 Impersonation of Emergency Services - Impersonation of Police/EMS/Mechanics/Military is forbidden. You may not use their character models.
- 2.8 Character Death - In the event of character death/disfigurement, the situation must be agreed upon by both parties involved - unless there is sufficient IC reasoning behind it.
- 2.9 Suicide - If you wish to RP as a suicidal maniac, and the Police are unable to talk you down from the ledge, you must treat your subsequent character death as legitimate
- 2.10 GTA Online Driving - Drive responsibly at all times unless you have adequate reasoning to do otherwise. Driving at speed is not the issue here but excessively passing through traffic and traffic lights is. Drifting around onto wrong lanes is also not acceptable. Attempts at stopping at traffic lights, obeying speed limits, driving in the correct lane, etc, should be made, especially in high population areas.
- 2.11 NLR - New Life Rule. If you are declared dead you cannot return to the situation you were involved in, nor can you partake in it for 15 minutes. You can return with another character but may not get involved. If the situation moves location and you accidentally get caught up in it you must make all efforts to leave.
- 2.12 Death Avoidance -Passing money or weapons as you are about to die to save the money is not permitted as it avoids the death system.
3.1 /ME Command - You must RP take your weapon out using /me of a bag or car unless it’s a small weapon. Police are allowed to sling a weapon but have to /me taking the weapon from the sling due to not being able to possess a bag. If you are a civilian and you possess a bag you can /me a large weapon from it. If you jump into a vehicle the /me command is reset and you must do this every time you leave a vehicle.
- AP Pistol
- Knuckle Duster
- Vintage Pistol
- Heavy Revolver
- Pump Shotgun
- Assault Rifle
- Sawn-off Shotgun
- Micro SMG
- Petrol Can
- Double Barrel
- Mini SMG
- Golf Club
- Combat PDW
- Battle Axe
- Small Weapons:
- 3.2 Restraints - If you are in restraints (hands up or police restraints) you must broadcast in the game what you are saying on Teamspeak/group unless your communication devices have been taken
- 4.1 Theft of Emergency Vehicles - Stealing Police, EMS, Mechanic and Military vehicles is not allowed. Theft of Police, EMS and Mechanic vehicles can be stolen if RP’d out correctly.
- 4.2 Whitelisting Abuse- Being whitelisted is a privilege that should not be abused. To prevent abuse such as, but not limited to handing out police firearms, reviving friends while an off-duty medic or repairing cars while off duty as a mechanic.
- 4.3 Cop Baiting - Cop baiting is not permitted: For example, taking actions in order to make the Police chase and/or engage with you, especially in order to start a firefight.
- 4.4 Unrealistic Phone Use - Using a phone while in Police custody/Prison is considered failRP - this includes sending messages and tweeting.
- 4.5 Unrealistic Revival - When you are revived, you’re in medical custody until a member of EMS releases you. You may not simply run off once revived by a medic.
- 4.6 Solo EMS - EMS cannot be killed or kidnapped if they are the only ones on active duty.
- 4.7 Improper EMS Kidnap - EMS cannot be killed or kidnapped without sufficient reasoning to do so: i.e they refuse to cooperate even when threatened.
- 5.1 Police Stations - Entering the detention area, roof, offices and locker and the back of Mission Row P.D is strictly prohibited to police and invited guests. Violent acts can take place here as long as you meet these requirements. Lawyers are a whitelisted job and will be invited down as such.
- 5.2 Loitering around Emergency Buildings - Loitering around Police Stations, Hospitals, and Mechanic shops without valid roleplay stories will result in a kick.
- 5.3 Fort Zancudo - Entering the military base is prohibited. This will be considered FailRP as you would not realistically be able to enter.
- 5.4 Garages - The garages are considered safe zones - vehicles cannot be stolen and people cannot be harmed while they're there. No Illegal activity, Drifting, doing doughnuts or wheelies is also not acceptable.
- 6.1 Houses - Houses are sold at a privilege and may be revoked if you are not active for 3 weeks.
- 6.2 Illegal House Activites - While illegal activities can take place within a home, police will be able to take the house and seize it permanently. (You can re-buy at a later date.)
- 6.3 Business Activites - If you own a business, you are subject to the rules given to you about your business and risk losing it if they are not followed.